Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Glorious June

Precious precious June, is there any other month as noble and glorious than you~ month of flowers and birds, scattered petals and scented morning mists… you are the silver lining in a world of darkness, you are my light… and in the house, roses and peonies to forget yesterday’s snows... you are, like a wave of magic, June, the return of a long-lost friend.

For a long time, I’ve been searching for something I thought I lost. Now, after all those long winter months, I finally feel like I have found it…
 

“Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” Pablo Neruda.


1 comment:

  1. As always, your garden, continues to work its magic ✨, for you!!!!!!

    And you are so lucky! To be able to bring flowers inside, and enjoy them, thus. We have such allergies, that we can't have any flowers in the house. -sighhh-

    Our regular roses/peonies are not out yet, as the weather continues to be rainy and cool. But there are wild roses blooming, on the pool fence. I look at them, and long to bring their fragrance, inside. But know, it is not possible. -sigh-

    So, please enjoy your indoor blooms, a bit more.... For us. :-)

    ✨ 💛 ✨

    ReplyDelete