Saturday, August 8, 2020

Windows

Funny how things work out sometimes… and thus, it happened that we decided to have every window of our two-story house professionally cleaned for the very first time ever.  And what an amazing thing it is to have clean windows, I tell ya—you can actually see everything outside again!  

It was like being outside from inside, or like being out in the garden from your very own kitchen... and it was as if someone had handed you down a new pair of eye glasses and… you could see again! 

 
Everything was so clear and everything outside looked so green and marvelous from inside. Then, it rained the following day. Yeah, it rained! Which means our squeaky-clean windows got rained down and wind blew bringing dust, and wind and rain and dust blurred everything out, and specially on the top floors, windows got pretty murky again. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, life is so unpredictable. Everything can be perfect one day... but for such short time! 


There are mice in the garden. Dead ones I have seen. Tiny, disgusting dead creatures that had been appearing from time to time in the garden. All dead thanks goodness; for I haven’t seen a live one. I don’t know where they dwell or from where they have been coming, but I just don’t like it. Coming across these dead things while working the soil gives me the creeps and I jump and scream and run away… and I just don’t like it. I need a cat, a cat or two like the feral cats roaming the premises at our little white cottage those years ago.



 
The other day, I found a cat roaming the gardens—yellow and white and I’m sure not wild, for although he didn’t come close when I called him, he did seem friendly, or civilized enough, and he strolled the gardens at his leisure smelling the flowers and taking his time to enjoy his life… oh how I loved seeing him here… 

And then... he jumped on the fence and was gone.  I put food for him outside that evening so he could return, but instead came the ants, and what do you think!  Believe it or not, they ate every morsel of food I left out… they were carnivore ants I guess, for I never knew ants could eat meat like that.


 Be good to yourself, enjoy your moments and thank God for everything He gifts you!


7 comments:

  1. I always love visiting your blog. You are right- there is nothing in the world like clean windows in a house! Sorry yours remained clean and clear for such a short period of time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your Christmas blank ATM card now from Mr Oscar White !!!

    I just got mine few days ago and am very glad because with this card i can withdraw $5000 per day and have been able to pay all my bills and my wife surgery , it has been so hard for me ever since i lost my job 4 months ago , i try to apply for loans but i was rejected twice before a friend of mine gave me Oscar white mobile number and email address to contact him about the blank ATM card . at first i was scared if the card is real , i took the risk and today am happily rich and i can purchase whatever i care to have , thanks Mr Oscar White ,If you are also in need of money kindly contact Mr Oscar white @ whats-app: +1(323)-362-2310 email: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Elizabeth Maxwell. I am here to share with you about Mr OSCAR WHITE new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy woman with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE)and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $ 3,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not trace you, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers Below:

    email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    whats-app +1(513)-299-8247.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I'm here to testify about Mr. John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM around the world.. firstly I thought it was a scam until I saw so many testimonies about how Mr. John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr. John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault, If you are interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HACKER FRANK ROBERT IS THE ONLY LEGIT HACKER WHEN IT COMES TO HIRING AN HACKER BECAUSE HE HELPED ME

    I WAS LIVING WITHOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM UNTIL I MET WITH HACKER FRANK ROBERT WHO LOADED $15,000 AND $10,000 INTO MY PAYPAL AND BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT TRACES....I INDEED OWE YOU A LOT AND I WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO YOU,YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON Creditcards.atm@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243 AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID RATHER THAN WASTE PRECIOUS TIME
    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently needed a private investigator or a hacker to help me pull one or two strings for the successful completion of my goal. Over the years I have came in contact with different types of scammers and users until I almost gave up then I heard of the name WHITEHATS- To my greatest surprise it came out that the WHITECOLLARS are all I have been searching for many years. Contact them for any hacking services for ease and fast delivery of any operation that involves a computer, other services like Phone Spy, Phone hack, Phone tracking, Credit boost up with all credit bureaus, Credit card top up, Bank Loading and many more. Mail- WhitehatspytechATcyberservicesDOTcom or WhitehatstechAtgmailDotcom, YOU WILL BE SURE TO THANK ME LATER

    ReplyDelete