Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgivings!

Five days off from work—to get to be home again, enjoy my nest relish my solitude appreciate life love every moment… to be happy, to contemplate my little world outside; the world of birds in the silent winter garden and be one with them.  Feeling content, feeling blue, nurturing little joys deep down in my soul, feeling nostalgic at time feeling young inside old outside.  Feeling that time comes and goes too fast to be able to appreciate it; rather soon rather short for all I want to do and feel and for all the dreams being weaved into the depths of our souls to become realities… 


I’ve been cooking, and baking, and I’ve so many books I want to read and so few hours of the day for such endeavors... 


I think of mom throughout my days, I miss her. I see her in me in my fingers and in the apple of my eyes. I want to tell her so many things want to talk to God and hear angels sing. I walk the lonely garden with a broken wing hidden under my heart. It happens every winter, life changes colors, life is a blue balloon melting away… in dreams and hopes and a desire of a genuine faith.


It snowed lightly yesterday; a puff of a snow and the sun is out today warming up the garden and melting ices away.  Birdfeeders have been refilled and as I write this, behind me, I hear a ruckus of birds and squirrels competing against each other for a fair share.  


Later on today we’ll get together with those loved ones closest to us, we’ll share food with strangers too and mingled in sentiments as equals under this world of God.  Praying for heavenly blessings towards us and toward others. For unity and love and for the peace that passes all understanding… a strong, resolute faith and confidence, that no matter what circumstances you encounter, God is faithful, God is good, God will keep you, God will provide for you, and God will bless you.  



A happy Thanksgiving to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment