Monday, April 24, 2023

Saturdays

I love Saturday mornings.  I wake up with a thankful heart, my lips praising God for a good night sleep and for life, and my ears, opened to the voice of Infinite Love.

For you are my God and my strength, my heart trust you and I will praise you, my Father, my God.



This morning, I made up our bed and brought in another area rug that I love and just only yesterday discovered tucked away in one of the upstairs closets.    


What lovely surprises these little occurrences are to me—when you find something beautiful that you either were not expecting to find or looking for... 



I don't know why husbands don't love plants as much as we do, but the thing is, they just don't. Ugh! So, on this side of the bed, I'm not allowed to place any of my beautiful live plants... only this little fake thing here, in case it gets knocked down ;)  


But I can't complain... you see, at least the husband still helps me with all that wall and ceilings hanging of plants that's going on around here, which is a big help! ;)


Today, we woke up to another chilly morning with the sky in the color of steel.  We are bound to more rain and cold and I felt like making some Mediterranean chickpea breakfast with chocolate caliente.   So I did!
 

We ate it all... If you asked me, even leftover dishes look awesome on a table where love and peace abound... don't you think so!


can you find me inside Monalisa?




Hope you are having a beautiful day!









3 comments:

  1. I love your house plants. I also collect house plants. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is like running into an old friend. I've lost touch with you since you left the house in the roses. How do I find you now besides googling, which I did today.??

    ReplyDelete