Thursday, April 20, 2023

Layering

I love going to thrift stores and second hand shops; particularly, on my first day off right after a tedious long work week. Which, for me, this would be Fridays.  Thrifting always seems to bring my sanity back.  This time, I was in search of cute little treasure; particularly for some cute skirts… you know the kind:  long, flowy, colorful, bohemian or gypsy style, and if they had pockets, even better!

The kind of skirts I’m always after don’t necessarily have to be ‘cute’ or pretty in anyone’s eyes.  Even if I’m the only one who may like a certain piece of clothing, that would be good enough for me.  However, I too have a few rules myself, and that is, I’d really, really have to be swept off my feet by it at the very first glance…  If that’s not the case, must probably I'd end up not buying it or leaving it behind.

So this crazy thing here with pockets is what I found… happy happy!

I’m always looking for odd pieces of clothing that, not only I'd love, but can also use in my layering style.  I don’t about you, but I seem to be drawn to this eclectic style of layering things on me... some people may call this style, clothing for a boho look, or a chic look or artsy style or lagelook, as it's known in Europe. I simply like calling it, a creative style of my own! 


I also found this other skirt in red with cute little flowers


I couldn't leave behind this beautiful, colorful scarf with blue parrots… 
can't wait to wear it with a blue skirt.


This is how I styled that cute skirt, with a different scarf


Must go thrifting again this weekend! 

See you soon my friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment