Wednesday, August 23, 2023

August


Hard to believe that blond August is about to leave us for another year. I am not ready for fall, or cold night and dark mornings, but I am thankful for a cozy home and for life. I like how Henry Ward Beecher puts it:  "The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings"




In the garden, angels dwell and roses are blooming again in magnificent blooms of every color.  I am thankful for this re-creation of Nature, for not giving up and continuing to put forth its best colors.









Inside the house I keep a large array of houseplants that I care for and love. They are everywhere; each room keep some of them and each plant give its best to each rooms.... and my heart... my heart these days is like a white dove.  I keep quiet, waiting, hoping.  Gratitude means to recognize the good in life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those thongs you consider precious to you.  Each day give thanks for the gift of life.  You are blessed.


2 comments:

  1. You are blessed to Cielo! Have a happy end of month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost track of your website and somehow I found you! So glad to see your posts again!

    ReplyDelete