Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Beautiful May

 In the blink of an eye, the garden had turned into a magical place once again…. 


I cannot miss a moment… I won’t lose an instant. 

 Life is not measured by time. It is measured by moments, 

but moments goes by so fast!

Keep the faith. Be patient, be prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your dreams... 

 A garden does all that for you… and I cannot be more happy when my little world turns green

 and the ground, magenta from the fallen flowers of the crabapple tree.


White petals from the flowering tree on the front of the house travel south, and entering through the garden gate, go to rest like fresh snow above shrubs and tulips. 

And if you love the color purple, I’m sure you would fall in love with our lilac tree this year!  

What a marvelous rendition of everything that’s lovely and beautiful this tree has been. 

 


The lovely scent from the beautiful clumps of purples, flies above the wind and you can feel it playing with your senses, in the tip of your nose…


It’s been raining a lot too, and in the early morning the grounds take the deep color of emeralds, shining with star dust. 


I still have some more work to do. I will have to separate perennials, replant them around in less crowded places, moon flowers and sweet pea vine seeds have to be placed at the feet of larger vines and grape vines, but I am thinking that they will also look lovely planted in flowerpots, so I can later place them by the windows... 

I wish you well, and I wish you peace, love and health...

See you soon again!

2 comments:

  1. That side yard is just so many shades of wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and happy May! Nothing smells as beautiful as crab apple trees in bloom. I love that smell. Of course Lilacs are wonderful too. Each new thing blooming in spring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete