Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The gypsy caravan...

I've been working on decorating our gypsy caravan ever since the day we brought it home... doing this doing that making sure it is cozy enough pretty enough gypsy enough.... making sure is just the way we like it to feel and be... so yes, the gypsy witch has been having a lot of fun lately doing just that! 

But don’t you be alarmed by what you may see at first glance… cause things are only really good and pretty and cozy and colorful as can be around here… just saying!

 
In the little kitchen, the first thing I did was to remove the old fashioned and always annoying type of blinds that were covering the window and replaced them with something more feminine and way prettier… a lovely piece of lace sheer enough to let all that wonderful sunshine and light in at all times…

We equipped our gypsy caravan with pretty mugs, pots and all sizes of plates and kitchen things!

...then, went to set up the most fanciful of tables and sat down to eat, drink coffee, read and write on our computers and more! 

I also brought in some of my potted plants too, because even a gypsy trailer must have plants in it!

A colorful tablecloth, some decorative pillows, an old lace shawl for a window covering and everything look so pretty and cozy... even from the outside!  Oh and the fairylights! Can't live without them!

I wanted a new backsplash in our little kitchen… so I opted for this lovely Moroccan Encaustic Peel and Stick Tile Stickers. 


I love it so much!  The change was immediate!

Owls to follow me everywhere! 

Stir, taste, repeat! 

In our bedroom I tried to create a little oasis... or a chabola gitana or a gypsy hut or a cozy nest or all of the above...

 
Except for the new heavy blanket for cold nights, I mainly used things I already had… mandalas, decorative pillows, fur throw, fairy lights and cute chandeliers…  

Oh and I wallpapered all cupboards and doors...

 

I kept changing and rearranging things around until I was satisfied... al least for now!

 

Can I show you more later?
Oh I will if you let me!
In the mean time...





6 comments:

  1. I love what you have done so far. We are still looking for a camper or a fixer upper motor home. I joined a group on face book where people are decorating their rv and campers. Cannot wait to get ours so I can start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and so creative! I doubt I could get my husband to agree to making these types of changes to our RV. Bless your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything!! The chandeliers are so cute and the bright colors. Love that orange pot and the plants are the best touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty, I especially like plants being there, they really make a place feel nice. Net curtains do gather dust but they are great for seeing out of but not in so you will have plenty of privacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like playing with a doll house!!!

    Like playing in a life-size play house!!!!!

    Like being a child again, and being able now, to fill your play house, with what you wish.

    Like .... A dream come true.... For a long-ago little girl...

    Am I correct?

    Gentle hugs...
    ✨🍥✨

    ReplyDelete