Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Pink

Oh hi there my friend! Have I ever mentioned how I love to add a pop of color in my otherwise black/white living room each season?


Ah yes I like to transform the atmosphere of our living room according to the shades and colors of the seasons. And if you ask me, I believe that pink is the true color of summer.


Summer is pink cake frosting, flushed petals, bubblegum bright coral, rose-pink lollipops, ballet slippers, tulle tutus, pink-breasted birds, grapefruit and watermelon. Pink is the color of my summer garden, it is the color of girl-happiness and the pop of color I chose form my summer living room.


I have pops of every shade of pink throughout my living room, and it’s no longer a dull place!  Pink totally gets me in the mood for spring and summer.

I’m thinking mustard yellow for the fall, but summer still lingers around here, and with so many pink roses in bloom in the garden again, is only normal I want to add more pink more roses more bouquets to my decoration.

I hope you like my pops of pink. Pink add a feminine touch to any room. Pink is in bloom. This subtle tone has just enough presence to be impactful without distracting from the room's casual vibe. And I so love it!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, summer is pink and spring pale yellow!
    I like your touches of pink.
    Love from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how beautiful it sounds! Yes, "pale yellow" must be the color of spring!

      Cielo

      Delete